twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 1 oktober 2014

Tag: And that's who I am

see them often at weheartit the ‘and that’s who I am’ pictures. Well it appears that there’s a tag with that, a tag that I am doing today. You don’t know me that well, so to get to know me I collected a bunch of images which fit me, and after today you know me a little bit more.
I am a dreamer, I can spend quite some time just daydreaming.
Sometimes I can't even tell them because I am laughing to hard. Also if I want to scare someone, that often goes wrong because  am already chuckling around the corner..
I like to laugh, but sometimes I tense to laugh at inappropriate moments.
I decided to pick ‘i avoid crowds’ instead of ‘I am scared’ or ‘I have anxiety’. I don’t think my anxieties are part of who I am, but are just something that I have. Even though I got a little help with my anxiety I still tend to avoid crowds. Especially going out at night. I like going to the cinemas or grab a terrace, but you hardly never find me in a disco
I like being surrounded by people, but I also like being alone. Go shopping, have lunch or grab a terrace I love doing it with friends or familie, but sometimes I just like being alone and have some peace around me.
I love to sing, the only problem is: I can’t sing at all, but that doesn’t deter me. I sing especially in the car as loud as possible :)

Especially with whipped cream.

I color my hair, but I always stay close to my natural brown color.

I am an extremely emotional person and I cry really easily. For example at a sad movie, when others cry or when I feel sad.

I've loved long car rides since I was a little kid. When I was younger I wanted to become a truck driver.. Well that faded away when I grew older.

I grew up with Harry Potter and still love watching the movies. And I don't think I will ever stop love watching them.

I do have brown eyes.

I rarely get postcards but I love getting them. I also like to pick out and send postcards to others!

And that's who I am, I hope you liked this kind of a post

 
xx

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a great insight to you :)

    http://www.andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love hot chocolate too. my little sister cracks up while telling jokes, sometimes her laughing is much funnier than the joke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. haha, that's cute! But yes, sometimes people start laughing just because I am laughing about it :)

      Verwijderen
  3. I love this post! My studying was constantly interrupted by excessive daydreaming today... And I also wish I could sing!! I never sing in the shower but in the car by myself - ALWAYS :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I got that way to often it's so annoying sometime.. haha yes, where no one can hear it :)
      xx

      Verwijderen
  4. Love this post,it's soo nice :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I loved making this one :)
      xx

      Verwijderen
  5. hot chocolate is the best!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £129 RayBan giveaway on my blog if you're interested! click here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

blogger template