twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 14 september 2016

My skincare routine | Morning


I've never really struggled with bad skin, lucky me! But that doesn't mean I don't use products to cleanse and protect my skin, since I discovered my skin looks way more healthy if I take good care of it. 
Today I will be sharing my current morning routine for combinated skin.

Step 1. Clinique liquid facial soap, mild.
I always start the day with cleansing my skin, if I am in a hurry I use it with my hands, but most of the time I put a bit on my w7 electric face cleanser. The clinique cleanser leaves my skin soft and clean without making it feel dry.

Step 2. Garnier Micellar cleansing water.
I use this after my cleanser, it removes every last trace of makeup from my face and eyes and it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and clean afterwards.

Step 3. Olay regenerist luminous brightening and protecting moisturizer spf 20.
I started using this, because I needed a spot-fading moisturizer with spf.
I am not really sure about the spot-fading, but the moisterizer leaves my skin soft and healthy and is protecting it against to much sunlight.

If I have a lot of time, mostly in the weekends, I also use a scrub inbetween step 1 and 2.

Step 1,5. Oak seesand peeling.
The seesand removes dead skin cells and reduces impurities. It makes my skin complexion fresh and naturally pure.

If anyone has any recommendations about a spot-fading moisturizer don't hesitate to tell me! I would love to try a new one.

xx Jill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template