twitter instagram bloglovin pinterest

woensdag 5 oktober 2016

September favourites






This summer went by so freaking fast.. Maybe it's because i've been away a lot, but it feels like june was just yesterday.. But since there is a whole season gone, I thought I should share with you my september favourites.

1. Sleek highlighting palette Solstice. 
I got this beauty for my birthday from two of my closest friends. One of them already had this palette and she thought that I would like it too, well she couldn't be more right. I think the colours are gorgeous and really pigmented. There are four colours one for your browbone, one for your cheekbone, one for your cupidbow and one for your nose, very useful but I tend to use one colour for everywhere. 

2. Essence colour & care nail polish in 02 I care for you.
This is such a beautiful pastel/nudish nail polish wich I used a lot in the past month.

3. Essence sheer and shine lipstick in 03 bff.
I used this lipstick almost everyday, it is a red/pink lipstick but it is quite transparent so it's not too heavy. 

4. CLUSE la bohéme rose gold white/grey watch.
This watch is simple but clasic and you can wear it with almost everything. And that's exactly how I wore it.. with everything. When me and my sister were in New york two weeks ago, I left it on Dutch time so I would know if it was a good time to contact my parents, since my father was really nervous for us to be there because of the explosion a few days before we went.


xx Jill

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

blogger template